Friday, June 12, 2009

Stripey Pyjamas

Its fairly obvious that I love all things pyjamas and most things when it comes to seeing a girl in her pyjamas for a spanking. Although stripped pyjamas are no more a favorite of mine than plain pastels , floral or polka dot they do have a special place in my strange pj orientated mind.

I love the way that once they tighten around a girls vulnerable bum as she bends for a spanking, slippering , caning etc the stripes emphasising the swell and curve of the girls so spankable behind. So here dear bloggers are a few pics of naughty girls in their stripey jamas . Every one of the little madams deserving an early bedtime spanking. Above is Pixie in the pyjamas from her latest offering. A glorious spanking from her mother Claire Fonda on http://punishedbrats.com/

Below a sore bottomed Niki Flynn is scolded after a sound spanking from her house mother Miss Hastings. Niki as always is wonderful and I almost forgive the fact she had high cut briefs below. This offering can be found on http://www.firmhandspanking.com/

The next picture does bare out my thoughts on how stripes can exaggerate the voluptuousness of a girls bum making it impossible not to make sure she does not sit down for a week. This pic is from a small site which can be found at http://www.clubcorporal.net/.


The next picture is not from a site at all but I don't think this young lady would expect her picture to find itself on a pyjama spanking blog site. But believe me given the chance those cute jamas would be more than enough reason for her to find herself getting her bum reddened before bed.
Ah another from my Pixie pyjamas collection. She might not admit it but I think, judging from the amount of pairs of pjs she has, that pyjama spankings are a favorite scenario for her too. i do wish Pixie, that you would not be so inclined to wear underwear below then so often for your spankings. I know we have had this discussion on numerous occasions and I am sure we will again. great pyjamas though covering an equally great btm.

Finally Amy from http://www.northernspanking.com/ She did a couple of pyjamas spankings early on in her NS career but has not been seen in any since. I loved this shoot her pyjamas were on the large size (not a problem for me) But every time she bent over those stripes and her bum just looked fantastic. Amy if you do ever read this Do try and get yourself another spanking from that half sister of yours . You deserve the spanking and I deserve to see it. Well it might not mean much to you guys. But it has helped fill another post. And just think there are plain pjs to look at, floral patterns to look at, Silk, satin and other material to look at. Who would have believed one man could get so much out of a girl in pyjamas being spanked.


Hope you enjoyed this first offering. Feedback is more than welcome. All I need is for someone to visit.




18 comments:

  1. Hi PLEASE keep your great bogg going. I to am a great fan of pyjama spankings and am proud to say that I have dished out a great many, silk are my favorite. maybe I can contribute at some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and thank you for the comment. Please feel free to contribute.

    regards paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. paul great blog glad you brought it back lovely young girls best wishes,tim .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Tim. I was beginning to wonder if any one was visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the girls in floral flannel pajamas. Especially when their collar is turned up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do too...even paisley pajamas...anything flannel, and oh yeah, baby, keep that collar turned up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ϲhicаgo ρizza іs usually meaty (some vaгiаnts come stuffеd wіth
    cheeses and mеat layerѕ) and it is
    еaten wіth а knife anԁ foгκ.
    Mix the above ingrediеnts tοgether and place
    a medium saucepan. One of thе main attraction
    to thesе сonνеction toаster ovens are
    the big bгight digital displaу counters that keep time when not in uѕe.


    Also visit my pagе; pizza pan avon oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Have a look at my page; Kindergeburtstag): Tipp Filie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?

    My webpage - perfect waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin.
    I'm not certain whether this publish is written by way of him as no one else know such distinct approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!

    Also visit my web page ... Hip To Waist Ratio

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Xplode is a nitric oxide, not a creatine.

    BSN's creatine is cellmass....

    Here is my weblog; six pack shortcuts youtube biceps

    ReplyDelete
  12. So easy!
    Mehdi, thanks a lot for making this so basic.


    I am practically 40, have trained on and off for
    years, and am observing the first genuine gains in my existence!

    Genuine muscle mass I can see, and power I am able
    to really feel fifteen lbs. in 7 months! Began in
    the empty bar!

    my homepage :: can You build Muscle vegan diet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Say you are a mexican few, or one of you is Mexican.

    ..Could it be regarded as component of normal Mexican culture for the man or
    the woman to dance with other Men/Women even though you happen
    to be within a connection or married?

    Here is my web page how to attract women tips

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you please tell me how to open and see facebook.com and youtube.
    com?
    Thanks a good deal.

    My web site :: tristan hart

    ReplyDelete
  15. exactly where will we locate ginger oil? am i able
    to help it become at property? Make sure you tell me where and which model ginger oil is available.

    I am really worried for my thinning
    of hair. Please recommend me.
    Thankyou..

    my weblog; precision nutrition reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Screen on, video playback is around five hrs.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - secrets of superman stamina revealed part 1

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you happen to be joking. This scene? is from the comedy, a
    movie called Monty Python's The Meaning of Daily life. It certainly is not an accurate depiction of sex schooling in English colleges. It's a joke.


    Look at my web-site :: Marcus London 60 Minute Stamina Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ordered a stunning ring from Dangle Dangle and it was on back buy, but interaction to allow me to know the status
    of my purchase was updated frequently and anytime I obsessed about it.
    I now have my ring and the photographs didn't do it justice, it really is gorgeous. Dangle Dangle is now my go to jewellery shop. Many thanks once again!!

    Check out my web site; weight loss blogs 2013

    ReplyDelete